We use cookies - they help us provide you with a better online experience.
By using our website you accept that we may store and access cookies on your device.

previous 10/10 next 2/10 
3006 punters turned up at Tusanj, and despite threatening clouds on the horizon, no rain came. Jukka Roni was the appointed referee with assistance provided by Kasimir Landzaat and Berthold Strauss. Lineup: Opic - Obertrave, Stilz, Choeasai, Hödl, Jagustin - Guasch, Schnider, De Pierris, Vinnhorst - Clair.

They fielded: Teutone - Knüppeler, Iversen - Lapčić, Kavvadias, Sigurmundsson, Forsman, Blich - Meisenheim, Stumpe, Becks.

SC Fukare started the game in a 5-4-1 formation, whereas 1.FC Fischmund lined up in a 2-5-3 formation. For their match strategy, Fukare had decided to use their outstanding ability to counter-attack whenever possible. After a fine move down the middle Edi Guasch nearly gave the home side a goal after 12 minutes. However the finishing shot went just wide. They were singing the praises of Edi Guasch 15 minutes into the match after his speculative chip from the middle of the penalty box found its way over the visitors' keeper to make the score 1 - 0 to Fukare. Jani Forsman went down after twisting his left ankle after 17 minutes, and had to leave the pitch. The replacement for the injured player was Andi Falken. A well-executed free kick by Kittisak Choeasai after 28 minutes made it 2 - 0 for Fukare. The opposing supporters gave the referee an earful when he only gave Edi Guasch from Fukare a yellow card after a mistimed challenge from behind 33 minutes into the game. That was far too lenient! Unfortunately, Heine Iversen contracted yet another injury to his right calf muscle and had to take an early bath, 42 minutes into the fight. This gave Ernst Frühauf a chance to take to the field instead. Always quick and a menace to his opponents, Savvas Kavvadias was very close to getting through after 44 minutes, but he could only put the ball into the keeper's arms. Cheers filled the stadium as Edi Guasch broke through the visitors' central defence to put away the ball to increase the lead to 3 - 0 to Fukare. The teams went for the halftime break at 3 - 0. Possession in the forty-five minutes was dominated by Fukare, with 67 percent of the ball.

With 56 minutes played, Lukas Vinnhorst could have brought this one home for Fukare as he charged up on the left, but his hooked ball went just a bit too high. Kittisak Choeasai left the field with a smile on his face as he was substituted 65 minutes into the game, as his team was in the lead. Matias Järmann was the replacement. As Kittisak Choeasai left the field, the coach signaled to Vitus Jagustin to be the new set pieces taker. The coach of Fukare was happy with the game so far, but still wanted to change the line up. After 65 minutes, Carsten Schladenhaffen came on for Robustiano De Pierris. After 73 minutes, a couple of quick and successful challenges followed by a shot from just outside the penalty area by Lukas Vinnhorst might have resulted in another goal for Fukare. However, Walter Teutone made a spectacular save. With 80 minutes gone, Fukare had a free kick in a decent position. Despite this being a great chance for a shot, they tried a cheeky move intended to bypass the defence. However, Wolter Stilz did not manage to connect with it cleanly and the ball went out. Fukare's Musa Schnider got himself booked for a foul. Andi Falken went down after twisting his left ankle after 83 minutes, and had to leave the pitch. Jerry Unkelbach tried to hide a smile as he entered the field. He had not expected to get a chance this day. After 85 minutes, Gandalf Becks was massaging his left knee with a worried look on his face, but managed to get up in the end. After 87 minutes, Gunnar Sigurmundsson took a hard knock between his legs. He needed a long breather but were eventually able to continue the game. It was announced by the referee that he estimated stoppage time to be around 3 minutes. This meant there could still be an extra attack or two left in the match! The match ends 3 - 0. Fukare had most of the ball, with 65 percent of possession.

Most important Fukare player was Tim Ole Obertrave. Gustav Hödl turned in a dismal performance, however. The most dominating Fischmund player was without a doubt Mario Blich. However, Jerry Unkelbach made a disastrous appearance.

Rating details

Midfield inadequate (very low) poor (very low) 17 9 5/20 3/20
Right defence outstanding (very high) weak (low) 40 14 10/20 4/20
Central defence formidable (high) poor (high) 35 11 9/20 3/20
Left defence excellent (very low) poor (very high) 29 12 8/20 3/20
Right attack weak (very high) passable (low) 16 22 4/20 6/20
Central attack poor (low) passable (high) 10 23 3/20 6/20
Left attack weak (low) passable (low) 14 22 4/20 6/20
Indirect set pieces
Defence inadequate (very high) weak (low) 20 14 5/20 4/20
Attack weak (very low) inadequate (very low) 13 17 4/20 5/20
Team attitude (Hidden) (Hidden)
Tactic Counter-attacks Normal
Tactic skill outstanding (no tactic) 10 (no tactic) 10/20
Style of play - -



Chance distribution

Home Away
9 1

1 Left attack 0
4 Central attack 0
2 Right attack 0
2 Other 0
0 Special events 1
Detailed match analysis is not available for matches more than two seasons old.

Rating details

Please note that the percentages above are meant to guide you, but they do not equate to the exact probabilities (to score for example) used in the match engine.

Indirect set pieces

Defence inadequate (very high) weak (low) 20 14 5/20 4/20
Attack weak (very low) inadequate (very low) 13 17 4/20 5/20


Team attitude (Hidden) (Hidden)
Tactic Counter-attacks Normal
Tactic skill outstanding (no tactic) 10 (no tactic) 10/20
Style of play - -

Average ratings

Total player experience weak (low) poor (low) 14 10 4/20 3/20
Average midfield inadequate (very low) poor (very low) 17 9 5/20 3/20
Average defence formidable (high) poor (very high) 35 12 9/20 3/20
Average attack weak (very low) passable (low) 13 22 4/20 6/20
Total average passable (low) weak (low) 22 14 6/20 4/20


Server 092